- 2016 - Present: PhD in Economist University of Pécs Faculty of Business and Economics Doctoral Program for Regional Policy and Economics
- 2014 – 2016: PTE KTK, MA in Economic Analysis University of Pécs Faculty of Business and Economics
- 2011 – 2014: PTE KTK, BA in Applied Economics University of Pécs Faculty of Business and Economics
Topology of the economic networks, knowledge network analysis
- 2017. XXXIII. National Conference of Scientific Students' Associations (OTDK), Győr (Hungary), Methodology section, 1. Prize
- 2015. XXXII. National Conference of Scientific Students' Associations (OTDK), Budapest (Hungary), World economy, globalization, international economic relations (2) section, 1. Prize, special award
Zita Iloskics is a PhD candidate in the Regional Policy and Economics Doctoral School at the Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pécs. She also obtained her masters degree in Economics (Economic Analysis) at the University of Pécs in 2016. Her PhD dissertation deals with the analysis of the topology of economic networks during economic crises. She is also interested in analyzing knowledge networks and studying university-industry relations.